CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mikey's First Day of School

Today was Mikey's first day of preschool. This is his second year of preschool, but now he is in the 4-5 year old class. He was soooo excited to go. He has been driving me nuts for weeks asking when school starts, so I was thrilled that it started today. He also has the same teaher that he had last year which is great because she is such a wonderful teacher. Now it's just me and Avery bug in the mornings Monday thru Friday, so of course there is going to be some major shopping going on. Yeah!!! I really need some new clothes.
It was pretty chilly outside, so I told Mikey we would have to take the picture inside. He decided he wanted his picture taken right in front of my dirty fridge. Oh well, at least I got him to smile:)
Eating Fruity Pebbles for breakfast, so nutritous.
This is what Mikey made on his first day. I'm so proud of my little buddy. Of course it got put on the fridge, which is perfect for covering up all the handprint marks.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Yahoo! We love school! He looks so cute next to your dirty fridge...hee hee hee! I didn't even notice!

This is Us! said...

That is awesome that he goes everyday to preschool! Does Avery start next year? We should Avery and Logen in together if she does.

PJ and Me said...

I can't believe Mikey started school. What a big boy. My how time flies. Cute pics. Oh, thanks for letting Wendi stay, she had a great time.

Butterfields said...

I can not believe that Mikey is that old.... and that you are old enough to have a child in school... how time files...Robin said that you have scoliosis and I was just wondering how old you were when you found out and did you have to do anything to try to correct it...

Thanks,
Danelle